Top 11 WooCommerce Themes to Elevate Your Online Store in 2023
Do you need a little inspiration to help you get started on a long-awaited online store design project. One of the best places to find it is a WordPress theme.
The problem is, there are so many themes to choose from. You’re going to have to sift through a number of them to find a specialty theme or a multipurpose theme that features the flexibility that allows you to build anything you want.
Even then, the inspiration you hoped to find may still not be there, so you’ll have to continue and probably narrow your search. For creating an online store or presence the obvious solution is WooCommerce whether it is integrated into a multipurpose theme or the theme itself is dedicated to WooCommerce-oriented applications.
You will find some great sources of inspiration here. Particularly if you check out the 11 top WooCommerce WordPress themes on the market that are described in this post.
1. Be – the Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
BeTheme is the fastest, lightest, and biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all.
Be’s 40+ powerful core features include the new BeBuilder, 650+ professionally crafted pre-built websites, the BeBuilder Woo, the Loop Builder, and a host of other web design tools, aids, options, and elements.
The 650+ pre-built websites are excellent sources of inspiration and you can rely on BeBuilder Woo to create the exact custom store you want. You could even start from scratch, but that’s generally not the easiest way to achieve a desired result.
BeBuilder Woo lets you –
- design versatile shop and single product layouts that sell.
- incorporate customer-centric features that include everything from a sticky bottom menu, a wish list, and and shopping cart that includes product photos and attributes, to a drop down customer login and account manager, product galleries, and a catalog mode.
Be’s Loop Builder can take your designs a step further by designing specialized sliders, blogs, portfolios, and Woo shop listings.
Click on the banner to find out more about BeTheme’s impressive core features.
2. Jupiter X – Probably the Best WooCommerce Theme
Jupiter X is an ideal WooCommerce theme with a host of exclusive customer-centric capabilities to not only build a modern shop but also to drive extra engagement and maximize sales.
- Build customized product, membership, and checkout pages, as well as single-step and multi-step checkouts.
- Optimize your checkout with sales funnels, order bumps, dynamic discounts, smart checkout notices and more.
- Simplify your checkout and streamline conversion with express checkout and sticky cart as well as advanced product filtering, variation swatches, and personalized product lists.
Although Jupiter X is an Elementor-based theme, it has replaced the following multiple Elementor Pro features with its own:
- Theme Builder, and nearly all Elementor Pro widgets
- Theme Styles and global widgets
- Custom Codes, Custom Fonts, Custom Icons
- Role Manager
- Motion effects and custom animations
- and Popup Builder
Click on the banner to find out more about what Jupiter X can do for you.
3. Blocksy – Best Free Ecommerce WordPress Theme
Blocksy just happens to be the best free eCommerce WordPress theme on the market. That may be inspiration enough to give it a try, but you will still want to know why it’s the best? Most likely it’s because Blocksy –
- was built from scratch to be 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor.
- produces 100% clean code that is easily editable and maintainable.
- features a live preview function that reduces workflow interruptions.
- features header and footer builders with multiple content and design options.
- has a content blocks feature that allows you to easily insert content anywhere throughout your website based on your conditions.
Click on the banner to find out even more about what makes Blocksy the best.
4. Avada WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
Avada has been called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes. It is the ultimate multipurpose website and WooCommerce builder and is the #1 best-selling theme ever.
- Avada is built for speed and performance and is a tried-and-tested responsive theme that adapts to every screen size.
- Avada’s WooCommerce builder makes it insanely easy to create custom shop using templates or by creating your own shop, cart, checkout, archive, or product page layouts.
More than 750,000 first time and professional web designers have fallen in love with Avada.
5. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
The Uncode WordPress theme has everything you need to be able to present your site’s visitors with the ultimate shopping experience with features that include –
- Uncode’s Product Builder, custom cart and checkout utilities, configurable Ajax product filters with variations swatches, a variation gallery, product quick-view, catalog mode, and impressive shop layouts.
- 70+ carefully crafted importable mix and match pre-made designs and 500+ Wireframes sections.
Uncode is an Envato top seller with 100,000+ sales and is constantly being updated.
The Total WooCommerce-ready theme has the built-in features you need to give your online store a unique and custom look whether you use existing demo features and customize with the WPBakery page builder or start from scratch.
- The package includes 100+ builder modules, elements and shortcodes.
- The Live WordPress Customizer can be used in combination with advanced Total settings to change colors, widths, typography, and other features.
- The dynamic template function can be put to use to create custom layouts for post types.
Total is translation ready and SEO and developer friendly.
7. Rey – Exceptionally Intuitive WordPress WooCommerce Theme
The Rey WooCommerce theme is so fully equipped and flexible that you probably will not have to rely on external plugins to get the results you want. In addition, Rey’s ensemble of feature-rich website demos, internal optional modules, and pre-designed templates serves to keep edits to a minimum.
- Rey’s eCommerce-oriented headers feature mega menus designed to enable easier store browsing, a trust-building caller header, and a wishlist that allows visitors to save items for later.
- Ajax filters allow visitors to browse products without having to reload the page and Rey’s streamlined checkout process can increase conversion rates by 30%.
8. Woodmart – WordPress WooCommerce Theme for Any Kind of Store
One thing that sets this WordPress WooCommerce theme apart is that it is loaded with features not found in most other eCommerce-oriented themes. A quick look at the Woodmart website would appear to validate that. Browsing through WoodMart’s features you will find –
- Elementor shop and product page builders including a custom checkout feature
- a header builder and AJAX filters, product swatches, and search capabilities.
- 80+ prebuilt one-click importable demo websites you can use to avoid the extra time it would take to build your site from scratch.
- 400+ templates that can also be used for quick prototyping.
9. Electro – Best WooCommerce theme for Affiliates, Dropship, and Marketplace Websites
The Electro WooCommerce theme is modern, intuitive, responsive, and highly customizable. It is also the go-to theme for anyone planning to build a WooCommerce electronics store.
- With Electro’s design platform you can achieve pixel perfect design while producing 100% clean code. Choose from seven awesome home pages and change colors, rearrange sections, and add new elements as you wish to make them your own.
- Key Electro features include easily customizable Header Styles, 3 innovative WooCommerce layouts to showcase your products, and Elementor compatibility that allows you to take your design proficiency to the next level.
10. Hongo – Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Hongo is a multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme that is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create a WooCommerce store.
Features that make Hongo stand out include –
- 12 stunning and impressive store demos, 200+ creative elements, and 250 templates that, when paired with the WordPress customizer, WPBakery builder, custom short codes, and Revolution Slider give users the flexibility to create any imaginable online store.
- Hongo’s customer-centric highlights include quick view, compare products, wishlist, advanced filters, color swatches, product videos, and catalog mode.
Hongo’s online documentation is excellent as is its highly rated customer support.
11. XStore – The Most Complete & Customizable WordPress WooCommerce Theme
XStore has for years been known for its stunning and ready-to-go pre-built stores, now numbering more than 120. These pre-built stores, together with a selection of free premium plugins and other features have made XStore one of the most popular WooCommerce WordPress themes on the market.
New users will also find plenty to like given XStore’s –
- Full support for Elementor and WPBakery, header builder, single product page builder, and 500+ prebuilt blocks.
- $510 worth of premium plugins plus a built-in WooCommerce email builder.
XStore gives incredible value for a small investment.
Having trouble getting started on your online store project? Some people jump at whatever challenge comes their way. On the other hand, most of us tend to procrastinate a bit, or a lot, for fear of making the wrong decisions and getting off to a poor start.
When you are presented with 11 top WooCommerce WordPress themes to select from to build your online store, it is actually difficult to make a bad choice. You simply have to take the time to find the theme that would appear to serve you better than the others given your interests and requirements.
And that should not be difficult as you should have no problem finding one that will enable you to build the eye-catching, engaging store of your dreams. And one that will take your business to the next level.