Top 10 WooCommerce Themes (2022 edition)
Have you been looking for the best WooCommerce WordPress theme to open an online store but you’re not sure what to look for?
With a WooCommerce WordPress theme you can sell any digital or physical product and it can take very little time to setup your theme and place your products on sale.
Finding the right WooCommerce WordPress theme to meet your needs can be harder than you might think. While many advertise themselves as ideal for online retailers, they may be missing key features you really must have to build and operate your store as quickly and smoothly as possible.
You need a fast WooCommerce theme that offers optimal design options and settings that fit your immediate goals as well as your overall business vision.
You need to choose a WooCommerce WordPress theme that suits your needs perfectly.
In this article, we have compiled a list of 10 such WordPress Themes with WooCommerce.
BeTheme’s 40+ core features enable you to build virtually any type of website quickly and easily. This subset of core features helps you build an online store in an amazingly short time –
- BeBuilder, the fastest and most flexible page builder for WordPress, together with BeBlocks, lets you drag, drop, and customize to get what you want. Your product and other pages will be pixel-perfect and 100% responsive.
- With BeBuilder Woo you can create your own custom WooCommerce templates or use pre-defined single product layouts, create custom attribute swatches, and offer drop down login features to your customers.
- Header Builder: choose between static, fixed, and absolute positions and create device-dependent headers using drag and drop.
- With the Mega Menu Builder, you can combine elements anyway you want. The possibilities are enormous.
Not to forget BeTheme’s 650+ pre-built websites. They are customizable and each contains key UI functionality that can dramatically shorten your workflow.
Click on the banner to get a complete picture of BeTheme’s capabilities.
Rather than read through a list of the features WoodMart has that you won’t find in most other eCommerce-oriented themes it might make sense to simply cut to the quick and visited their website.
Still, this WooCommerce theme has some features you should be aware of, and they include –
- a setup wizard that’s easy to use
- a host of one-click importable pre-built demo websites
- sophisticated selections of premade websites, templates, and special pages. The templates are excellent prototyping tools if you are unsure of what you want a page to look like or how to present a product.
- Plenty of product page display options
- A full AJAX shop with a valuable array of AJAX shop filters
- Elementor and WPBakery support
A visit to the website gives you an immediate picture of WoodMart’s capabilities. Click on the banner and see for yourself.
3. Rey Theme
The Rey WooCommerce theme is designed with performance and innovation in mind, with special attention given to its product filtering, searching, templating, and navigation features. In addition –
- Rey features powerful integrations into Elementor, WooCommerce, and the WordPress sophisticated engine.
- Headers are easily customized for eCommerce applications, plus there is a heavy focus on mega menus, smart search, Quick View, Ajax search, and other customer-centric features.
Click on the banner to learn more.
Total is an aptly-named multipurpose WooCommerce theme that has every feature imaginable required to create an attractive, pixel-perfect, high-conversion online shop.
- Total features built-in WooCommerce options for colors, fonts, product pages social sharing, and more.
- Total is fully compatible with the most popular plugins
Other features include 50+ quick start demos, 150+ site builder elements, 90+ section templates and unlimited color and other design options.
With Uncode’s powerful WooCommerce theme at your fingertips you’ll experience the same performance that more than 100,000 buyers have already experienced.
- Uncode’s package includes a souped-up Page Builder, advanced WooCommerce and shopper-centric features and a Wireframes plugin with 550+ section templates.
- The best way to fully understand Uncode’s impressive capabilities is to browse its gallery of user-created websites.
TheGem is a best-selling premium WordPress theme created with WooCommerce in mind. Its versatile shop toolbox offers unlimited customizations, an extended library of pre-built designs, fast loading, and top performance.
This Swiss Army knife of WooCommerce theme features also include –
- 400+ creative modern WooCommerce designs
- TheGem WooCommerce Builder to create unique product & shop pages
- Elementor & WPBakery page builders
- Versatile product grids, Ajax filters, shop mega menu, Ajax live search, and more.
Hongo is a modern multipurpose theme that is ideal for designing company websites, blogging sites, and WooCommerce stores.
Features include –
- an impressive templates library containing tons of ready blocks to use in building your pages
- 10 modern styles to showcase your products together with 12 stunning and inspiring store demos to get your creative juices flowing
- the WPBakery page builder along with easy access to WPBakery and WordPress customizer shortcodes.
An XStore-created online shop makes both its builders (65,000+ of them) and the shop’s visitors happy.
- Impressive website speed gives visitors more enjoyable experiences.
- 120+ prebuilt ready-to-customize shops make life easier for the builder
- Bought together, cart countdown, cart progress bar, and other booster sales features make the site more fun to build and to enjoy for all concerned.
XStore is SEO friendly, WPBakery and Elementor compatible, and features a single product builder.
9. Jupiter X
Jupiter X is serious when it comes to WooCommerce. The new X2 update also provides website builders with features beyond Elementor Pro.
Jupiter X offers features like –
- A layout builder with improved full site editing
- Advanced product catalog and product checkout builders
- Checkout optimization features such as sales funnels, discounts and coupons, and smart checkout notices.
Plus, other features you won’t find in most WooCommerce themes.
10. Avada Theme
Avada’s 6+ year run as the #1 selling WordPress theme has made it the most trusted WordPress theme with WooCommerce on the market as well as one of the most complete.
Avada offers –
- Theme and page options galore that give you complete control over your entire website
- The Fusion Builder and Fusion Toolbox that combine drag and drop with a treasure box of tools
- A WooCommerce shopping experience that is as intuitive as it is gorgeous.
Creating an exciting online store can be a difficult task, unless of course you are using a WooCommerce-oriented WordPress theme that gives you an abundance of the right eCommerce tools to work with.
That is what this article is designed to do. You could pick one of these 10 best WooCommerce WordPress themes at random and create a successful online store.
We recommend however that you take time to check them all out and pick the one that suits you best.