Web Designers: Check Out these 8 Black Friday 2020 Deals
Many shoppers, including web designers and web design teams, look forward to Black Friday as the yearâ€™s top shopping event.
In the past, Black Friday meant getting up early and getting in line in the dark on a wet and windy November morning. Then charging through the doors when the store opened, and trying to claim your bargains before the shelves emptied out.
This year, shopping from home makes added sense thanks to Covid-19. Shopping in a crowded store while trying to maintain proper social distancing isnâ€™t something to look forward to. Itâ€™s much better to stay safe and cozy while checking out these super bargains from the comfort of your home.
Slider Revolution a well-established and renowned tool that designers can use to create unique and award-winning website sliders. Any tool of this type that can claim more than 7 million users obviously has a great deal going for it.
Not every designer may be aware of the Slider Revolution transformation that has taken place. It consists of additions and improvements that enable its users to create award-winning websites.
- An excellent selection of sliders, carousels, and other web design elements
- Innovative layouts for building single-page websites
- Hero sections designed to make your home pages stand out from the crowd
- Modular design elements and sections that can be mixed, matched, rearranged, and reused
- Addons that enable website builders to test the limits of design possibilities
To celebrate Black Friday or Cyber Monday, purchase a Slider Revolution plan now at a 33% discount. Click on the banner, use the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout, and Slider Revolution is yours.
As a business grows, the more customers or clients it has, the more complicated managing its business appointments can be. Manual booking and events management can be both time consuming and error prone.
Black Friday would be a good time to look into an application that can put your booking and managing appointments on autopilot.
Amelia is such an application. It will:
- automate your appointment and event booking process
- eliminate the types of errors that can prove upsetting to customers and employees alike
- track pending and approved appointments, changes and cancellations, and revenues
- provide front-end appointment and event management for customers and employees
- send notifications and reminders to customers via Email and/or SMS
Amelia can be used for multiple business locations. Click on the banner, check it out, and take advantage of the 30% Black Friday discount. You will love what Amelia can do. Your employees and clients will as well.
Even relatively simple tables and charts can take time if you want to do them well. As the amount of data and the number of sources involved grows the demands on your time become even greater. Any need to customize your table or chart or make it responsive and easily maintainable can make you wonder if there isnâ€™t a better way.
There is, and itâ€™s called wpDataTables. This plugin:
- Accepts data from most sources, including MySQL Query, CSV and Excel files, Google spreadsheets, JSON and XML inputs.
- Manages huge (thousands and thousands of rows) of data quickly and efficiently
- Produces attractive, informative, responsive, and easily editable charts that colorfully highlight key information
- Provides a step-by-step guide that makes it easy for first-time users to benefit from this pluginâ€™s many features
Click on the banner for more information and take advantage of the Black Friday 30% discount.
Table and chart-building can be fun again.
Hereâ€™s a Black Friday bargain you wonâ€™t want to pass up. Mobirise, 2020â€™s top offline website builder, can be yours at a whopping 94% discount!
- Google AMP and Bootstrap 4 frameworks offer outstanding performance
- Since everything is drag and drop thereâ€™s no need for coding
- A cool selection of more than 3,500 website template come with the package
Click on the banner to find out more about Mobirise.
One of the best ways to spice up a website is through the use of cool illustrations.
Get Illustrations has them by the bucket full; more than 4,000 to be exact.
- The illustrations are royalty free and youâ€™ll receive a commercial license to use them
- The illustrations are available in PNG, SVG, Sketch, and other commonly-used formats
- A yearâ€™s worth of free additions and updates come with the package
You can purchase Get Illustrations now at a 30% discount.
6. TheGem â€“ Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme
TheGem features all the website-building tools youâ€™re ever likely to need. Its claim to be the ultimate website toolbox is not an exaggeration.
- Just click on the banner to view TheGemâ€™s demo website
- Checkout this Google-friendly WordPress themeâ€™s wealth of website-building features
- If you like what you see, and you will, sign up for the 50% Black Friday price reduction
- Youâ€™ll love the 5-star user support, just as TheGemâ€™s 50,000 customers have already experienced.
7. XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Itâ€™s not difficult to understand why XStore users seem to be such a happy lot.
- You can take your pick among 95 ready-to-go shops you can customize to fit your needs
- $510 worth of premium plugins plus Elementor and WPBakery support
- 300+ pre-defined page sections to work from
- A single page website builder and a full AJAX shop
The Black Friday special price: $39.
8. Kalium â€“ Creative theme for multiple uses
Kalium is a longtime favorite of advanced and professional website designers and design teams. It is a great choice for beginners as well since it is so easy to work with.
Kaliumâ€™s features include:
- An enticing selection of professional build-in demos
- Support of all the well-known WordPress themes
- Several popular plugins are included in the package
- Features that make it a great choice for building eCommerce and portfolio sites
Click on the banner to take advantage of Kaliumâ€™s Black Friday deal.
Past Black Fridays gave shoppers a chance to get out and about after gorging themselves on a Thanksgiving feast. You can do that this year as well. But the Covid-10 virus that has necessitated social distancing which can be quite difficult to do in a crowd of frenzied shoppers.
eCommerce gives you an attractive alternative, especially when you can take advantage of bargains like those you see in this article.
While 30% and 50% discounts are surprisingly good deals, 94% and free are even better. Especially it is excellent when you have a selection of top-of-the-line products to choose among.
Happy Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) shopping!