Top 8 WP Multipurpose Themes that you should check out
There are situations when using a specialty theme will enable a web designed to proceed more easily and efficiently. But, in most instances a multipurpose WordPress theme will do what needs to be done and do it well.
- Premium multipurpose themes generally provide all the functionality needed to create websites for most industry sectors, business niches, and website types.
- The multipurpose themes described below are responsive, extremely flexible, and SEO friendly
- Since they are also easy to use, they are suitable for web design experts and novices alike
- They can take different approaches to achieve similar results. You should look for an approach that youâ€™re most comfortable with.
It might take you a little time to reach a decision, but you really canâ€™t make a bad one.
In any discussion argument about the virtues of multipurpose WordPress themes, BeTheme is a stellar example of why selecting such a tool is almost always a sound choice. Just a brief glance at BeThemeâ€™s core features should be more than enough to convince you that if you can envision a website you can build it.
- BeTheme is one of the top 3 multipurpose WordPress themes in the world
- If flexibility is a concern, Beâ€™s Muffin Builder, Options Panel, Shortcode Generator and more than 200 shortcodes should eliminate any cause for worrying; and with eliminate any need for coding as well.
- Beâ€™s library of 500+ pre-built websites covers the entire gamut of industry sectors, business niches, and website types; offering even greater design flexibility.
- Thereâ€™s no shortage of header, footer, grid and layout options, color palette options, etc., etc.
Click on the banner to learn more. Take a few minutes to browse the 500+ pre-built websites. Select one to get started and you could have a website up and running in as little as 4 hours.
The Total multipurpose WordPress theme offers an excellent solution for designers serving multiple clients as well as entrepreneurs, creatives, or businesses in need of a single, high-quality website.
Itâ€™s not just the capabilities Total brings to the table, itâ€™s the wonderous design experience users typically encounter as well.
- Users who prefer a building-block approach to web design will feel right at home with Total and its 90+ drag and drop website elements
- Totalâ€™s built-in Theme Customizer combined with the Visual Composer editor gives users both a frontend and a backend editing capability
- With respect to flexibility, Total has an answer there as well with more than 500 styling options and 40+ pre-made demos
- Total is compatible with the most widely used premium WordPress plugins.
- Total is developer friendly.
Click on the banner to see why 43,000 happy customers have chosen this theme.
3. Avada Theme
When the themes youâ€™re researching begin to start looking alike, it can be difficult to settle on a particular one. Sales is one possible tie-breaker, and if you apply sales as a key criterion you could easily settle on Avada, the all-time best-selling WordPress theme.
Avada has been on the market more than long enough to know what users want and need. As a result, its authors have put in place a robust framework that makes it easy for its users to design pretty much anything they have a mind to.
- There are 40+ one-click portable demos to get your project up and running
- Users have total access to the premier WordPress plugins
- The Core Fusion toolbox features $200 worth of powerful web-building tools
- Users have easy access to a host of page and design options
Avada is 100% responsive, WooCommerce compatible, and optimized for speed.
Click on the banner to find out more.
TheGem is packed with web design tools, and as such it is often referred to as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress multipurpose themes.
- TheGem is ideal for eCommerce and other business websites, and for magazine-style websites, blogging sites, and portfolio sites as well.
- Highly customizable and performant WordPress theme with 400+ pre-built websites and templates in trendy look, perfect for professionals and beginners
- TheGem Blocks, a collection of 300+ section templates, makes website building a straightforward process.
- The package features an exclusive set of WooCommerce templates together with the WPBakery page builder.
Click on the banner to find out more.
Uncode is a top-seller creative multiuse theme for businesses, agencies, for bloggers and creative types in need of an attention-getting portfolio site as well.
- Inspiration? Check out Uncodeâ€™s collection of 70 pixel-perfect concepts
- Possibilities? Uncodeâ€™s user-built website showcase will convince you that anything is possible
- Productivity? Uncodeâ€™s powerful Frontend Editor and 400+ Wireframes templates will speed your design workflow along
When you visit Uncode, make sure to browse the impressive user-built website showcase.
Ease of use can be a deciding factor when choosing a multipurpose theme. Kalium was designed for all levels of website-building experience. It has the best rating that we ever seen from all the premium themes.
- All popular WordPress plugins are supported
- Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, WooCommerce, and Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, WooCommerce Product Filter and other premium plugins come with the package free.
- Kalium is SEO friendly and fully responsive
- Kalium is ideal for blog and portfolio website building, can claim a 35,000 strong user base, and offers top-notch customer support.
Visit the site to learn more.
Hongo was specially curated for bloggers, business websites, and WooCommerce store owners. This modern, responsive and multipurpose theme is highly flexible, features customizable design elements, and exhibits quick loading speeds.
Hongoâ€™s features include:
- 11 ready one-click importable store demos
- 250 templates
- More than 200 creative elements
- Highly detailed online documentation
Hongo features other cool out-of-the-box premium features as well. Click on the banner to learn more.
Most premium multipurpose themes are reasonably easy to use. Ease of use is definitely a strong selling point. Movedo takes it a step further. It makes the website-building experience a more enjoyable one by incorporating these cool design elements in the design process:
- Dynamic parallax effects
- Sophisticated scrolling
- Unique animations
Movedo rocks! Click on the banner to see for yourself.
Multipurpose WordPress themes are designed to give users the tools and flexibility they need to create websites of any style and for virtually any use. The main problem youâ€™re likely to encounter lies in trying to zero in on a multipurpose theme that fully addresses your unique or special needs.
It can take time to find the best multipurpose WordPress themes given the large number currently on the market. That is why we are bringing this selection of premium multipurpose themes to your attention.