Tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. Tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell. It has many useful features including:
- Multi-column sorting
- Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses, dates (ISO, long and short formats), time. Add your own easily
- Support for ROWSPAN and COLSPAN on TH elements
- Support secondary “hidden” sorting (e.g., maintain alphabetical sort when sorting on other criteria)
- Extensibility via widget system
- Small code size (7,4kb packed)
*** You can sort multiple columns simultaneously by holding down the shift key and clicking a second, third or even fourth column header.
License: GPL and MIT License
- Expander Rows, Collapse and Forse Fit
- Framed with Checkbox Selection and Horizontal Scrolling
- Grid with Numbered Rows
- Support for Panel Features such as Framing, Buttons and Toolbars
Requirements: Ext Framework
License: LGPL License
Unobtrusive Table Sort Script can sort dates (dd-mm-yyyy, mm-dd-yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd formats accepted), currency values (£, $, €, ¥ and ¤), numbers/floats and plain-text (sorted in a case-insensitive manner). It also enables zebra striping the table rows and highlighting the currently sorted column. All table column s are sortable. You can implement your own sort function easily if you would like to. The table looks really nice as well.
License: Creative Commons License
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.0+, Mozilla 1.4+, FireFox 0.9+, Safari 2.0+
License: GPL License
TableKit is a collection of HTML table enhancements using the Prototype framework. TableKit currently implements row striping, column sorting by clicking on the headers, column resizing by draging the edge of the cells, and cell editing simply by double-click. All the actions are instant, no page refresh is needed.
Requirements: Any Modern
License: License Free