There are plenty of DHTML tabs scripts out there but most of them are either poorly coded, library/framework dependend or bloated with unnecessary functionality. So Grzegorz Wójcik has decided to come up with this simple, yet functional tab interface implementation. It is called Yetii, stands for Yet (E)Another Tab Interface Implementation. It has the following features.
- extremely lightweight, object-oriented code
- you can specify initial tab
- you can customize class names
- you can turn on automatic tabs rotation
- you can have many tab interfaces on a single page
Requirements: No Requirements
License: License Free